Silver Coated Hospital Mask
We took a great mask, already approved by the
CDC and made it even better!!
CDC - NIOSH-Approved
N95 Health Care Particulate Respirator
and Surgical Mask is now:
Colloidal Silver Coated ....Our
- NIOSH approved as a Type N95 respirator to meet OSHA requirements and
CDC guidelines for TB exposure control.
- Can be used during laser surgery, electrocautery and other procedures
using powered medical instruments to help reduce wearer exposure to
airborne particles generated during these procedures.
- >99% BFE (Bacerial Filtration Efficiency determined by the modified
Green and Vesley test method) against wearer-generated microorganisms
- Fluid resistant to help reduce potential exposure of the wearer to the
spray, spatter and aerosol of blood and body fluids.
- Does not contain either natural rubber latex or dry natural rubber as
components in the product or its packaging.
- Available in regular and small sizes to fit a variety of face shapes
- Respirator includes a soft inner shell for greater comfort against the
- Hypoallergenic to reduce chance of allergic reaction.
The benefits above are BEFORE we coat them in Colloidal Silver! ...So we
took an already great product and made it even greater. As the mask filters
the germs, bacteria, virus, pathogens, etc... the Coloidal Silver kills it!
- Filters particles 0.3 Microns and larger
- NIOSH approved as Type 95 respirator
- Soft inner shell for greater comfort
Anthrax Protection - N95 Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask
- Regular size - Case of 120 masks (6 boxes of 20 masks). A particulate
respirator and surgical mask that is NIOSH approved as a Type 95 respirator.
N95 Respirators are, at a minimum, 95% efficient in filtering against
particles 0.3 MICRONS and larger.
- TB exposure control (meets CDC guidelines)
- Laser and electrocautery surgery
Back to Colloidal Silver facts page